13 THURSDAYS in CAMPUSTOWN
May 26 - August 18
The summer is the best time to explore Campustown and support local businesses while students are away. 13 THURSDAYS, presented by JSM Living, is returning May 26 to August 18, 2022, with all of the regular specials, sales, and deals every Thursday, all summer in Campustown!
WE PROVIDE FREE 2-HR PARKING IN CAMPUSTOWN EVERY THURSDAY! Customers can receive 2-hours of free parking validation at 6th and Healey parking deck when they support a 13 Thursdays business.
Download the Eventzee app, which serves as a digital passport featuring business sales and deals at a variety of participating businesses AND scavenger hunt questions. Earn points by completing challenges for a chance to win weekly prizes including season Colonnade Club tickets for Fighting Illini Football this fall!
Thanks for participating in 13 Thursdays in campustown! We’d love to hear from you so that we can improve this promotion and events in the future.
Plan Your Visit
Check out our GUIDE TO CAMPUSTOWN! This handy guide has all the information you need about getting around, parking, and finding public restrooms.
Movies on the Quad
1. Download the Eventzee app
Find the app in your Google Play or App Store. Launch the app once you download it.
The app is free to download!
2. Create an account and find the event
Create an account with an email and password – it’s FREE to join! Tap the hamburger icon in the top left corner and select “My Events”.
When prompted, use code CAMPUSTOWN (in all caps) or scan the QR code (below) to find the event.
3. Bon Voyage! Earn points by completing challenges.
Tap “Challenges” button at the bottom of the screen. Earn points by successfully completing challenges in the event app. Earn enough points by 11:59 PM each Thursday for a chance to win weekly prizes.
The Business Passport challenge group features Thursday deals at participating businesses. Show the app to staff to redeem the deal. To complete the challenge, press the “Scan Code” button for the corresponding business and scan the QR code on the counter. Complete the these challenges once, but return every Thursday to redeem deals again and again.
The Campustown Explorers challenge group features challenges that ask you to upload photos or videos, stand at specific locations, or answer trivia questions.
Subscribe to the 13 Thursdays e-Newsletter!
HOW TO WIN PRIZES
Earn points by completing challenges.
- Business Passport challenges are available only on Thursday.
- Campustown Explorer challenges can be completed any day.
Completing challenges in any order will earn you points. Earning points each week will make you eligible to win weekly prizes. Here’s what you need to do:
- June 2 – 2 colonnade club tickets to Illinois vs. Wyoming (8/22). Congrats to winner FULDHIM
- June 9 – 2 $10 gift cards to Esquire Lounge. Congrats to winner SHHANDERSON.
- June 16 – 2 colonnade club tickets to Fighting Illini football against Virginia (9/10). Congrats to winner HIOHMAN2
- June 23 – $30 gift card to Literary Book Bar. Congrats to winner STRATEGICMILLER
- June 30 – 2 colonnade club tickets to Fighting Illini football against Iowa (10/8). Congrats to winner HSTITES2
- July 7 – 4 campustown pub tour tickets (7/21). Congrats to winner TESSAC2
- July 14 – 2 colonnade club tickets to Fighting Illini football against Chattanooga (8/22). Congrats to winner JUSTIN.
- July 21 -University of Illinois Gift Basket. Congrats to our winner Tessac2
- July 28 2 colonnade club tickets to Fighting Illini football against Michigan State (11/5). Congrats to our winner EBARB2
- August 4 -VIP tickets at Neil St. Blues for the Downtown Champaign Parade of Lights (11/26). Congrats to our winner EBARB2
- Earn 650 points by 11:59 PM on August 11 to enter to win a prize (TBD).
- Earn 700 points by 11:59 PM on August 18 to enter to win the GRAND PRIZE: 1-night stay at TownePlace Suites and 2 colonnade club tickets on homecoming (10/15), and premiere Champaign essentials gift basket
THIS WEEK'S WINNER
2022 BUSINESS DEALS
Are you a campustown business? Sign up to participate in 13 Thursdays today. Click the button to fill out our participation form.