13 THURSDAYS in CAMPUSTOWN
May 20 - August 12
Thanks for participating in 13 Thursdays this year! We’d love to hear from you. Please click the button to the right to fill out a quick 1-minute feedback form so we can improve next year! Thanks for supporting campustown businesses this summer.
13 Thursdays presented by JSM Living is returning May 20 to August 12, 2021 with all of the regular specials, sales, and deals every Thursday, all summer long in Campustown! We’re excited to announce a new digital passport with sales and deals at more at 20+ participating small businesses plus family-friendly activities! Free trolley rides, learn to ride MTD buses, and the Back To School Bash are some of the FREE activities you can enjoy. this year. The Campustown Pub Tour will round out the 13 Thursdays promotion – featuring stops at 3 pubs, and complimentary food and drinks!
The summer is the best time to explore Campustown and support local businesses while students are away. Stay tuned for information about participating business deals and events.
Plan Your Visit
2. Find the event
Create an account with an email and password – it’s FREE to join! You can find the event in the app under the “My Events” tab by
- entering the code CAMPUSTOWN (codes are cAsE sEnSiTiVe)
- scanning the QR code below.
3. Bon Voyage!
Access business deals, complete fun challenges, track points on the leaderboard, receive badges, and more!
Find great deals every Thursday with your BUSINESS PASSPORT sponsored by Menold Construction and Restoration! Scan QR codes located at 20 participating businesses in campustown to take advantage of deals. Earn badges for a chance to win prizes! The more businesses you support, the more times you are entered into the raffle for the grand prize (to be announced)!
How it works
- Redeem deals at 5 businesses to be entered 1 time into raffle for the GRAND PRIZE.
- Redeem deals at 10 businesses to be entered into the raffle for the GRAND PRIZE 2 more times (a total of 3 raffle entries) .
- Redeem deals at 15 or more business businesses to be entered into the raffle for the GRAND PRIZE 3 more times (a total of 6 raffle entries).
- Colonnade tickets to Illinois vs. Nebraska (Aug. 28)
- Colonnade tickets to Illinois vs. Wisconsin HOMECOMING (Oct. 9).
- One night stay at TownePlace Suites in Campustown during HOMECOMING.
- Gift basket with merchandise and gift cards from local campustown businesses!
Be a CAMUSTOWN EXPLORER by completing fun challenges across campustown all summer long, sponsored by Illini Union! Challenges may ask you to take a picture or upload a video, find a landmark, answer a question, and more. Each challenge is worth 50 points. Earn points for every completed challenge for a chance to win great prizes.
How it works
- Earn one-quarter of the points by June 15 for a chance to win a Kung Fu Tea gift card.
- Earn half of the points by July 15 for a chance to win a BrewLab gift card.
- Earn three-quarters of the points by August 15 for a chance to win a Game Day Spirit gift card.
Subscribe to the 13 Thursdays e-Newsletter!
2021 Business Passport
Campustown Explorers' Travel Guide
Catch a ride on the Champaign Park District’s trolley and explore campustown with the family on June 3, July 1 and 15.
Learn to ride public buses with Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District (MTD) on June 10, July 8 and August 5. Park at Lot E-14 and catch a ride on the Yellow to the Transit Plaza in campustown!
Campustown Pub Tour is set to return on July 22 and tickets will be on sale soon! Tickets include 1 drink at three different campustown pubs and 1 meal at one of the pubs, plus pint mug memorabilia!
Sponsored by the MTD.