We are seeking a qualified person for a skilled position on our line. This person would receive direction from our executive chef. The position is sauté/pantry, the work is hard, and the expectations are high. You must be ready to learn, move efficiently, and remain focused at all times. You must have basic knife skills, know basic measurements and culinary terminology. Our chef is eager to teach the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• 8 hour shift
• Night shift
Masks required at all times, sanitizer stations are in play throughout kitchen and distancing when possible.
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Cooking: 3 years (Preferred)
• English (Preferred)
• Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
• Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
• Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
• People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
• Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
• Hamilton Walker's
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Escape Room Coordinator
Do you want to help run escape rooms, and playtest and help build new ones?
We are looking for applicants to start working RIGHT AWAY, as well as for extra help as we expand!
8-16 hours a week, weekend availability required.
Just send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're only hiring a few people right now, but will be hiring more throughout the year and will keep your application on file! If you don't get a call now, you might later.