Sweets, Treats, & Lattes
Give in to your sweet tooth!
Explore a wide selection of desserts and beverage items in Champaign’s downtown, midtown, and campustown! Our inaugural Sweets, Treats, and Lattes promotion runs Feb. 13-19 and features the best baked goods, caffeinated beverages, and bubble tea spots in the Champaign Center Partnership. Indulge in these featured items for a chance to win prizes!
Are you a business interested in being featured? Let us know! Click here to complete our quick registration form by Feb. 8 to get featured.
3 WAYS to Win PRIZES
Have a blast with a variety of games to experience the so many sweets and treats at local businesses in Champaign Center. Play one or all three of the games for a chance to win prizes! Revised rules will be available Feb. 1.
-A pair of complimentary tickets to the Downtown Wine Walk. Save the date for Apr. 8, 4-7 pm ($50 value).
-$50 gift certificate to a Sweets, Treats, & Lattes participating business of your choice
Share a photo and testimonial of one of the featured Sweets, Treats, or Lattes perfectly paired with another food item, experience, activity, business, or something else in Champaign's Downtown, Midtown, or Campustown.
Submit a photo and testimonial of your perfect pair and be entered to win:
- 2 tickets to The Pirates of Penzance at The Virginia Theatre on March 23
-$25 gift certificate to the Sweets, Treats & Lattes participating business of your choice.
Complete a row, column, or diagonal section on the BINGO sheet. Send us a photo of your winning items and be entered into a raffle to win:
_ 3 -month group fitness membership to mLab Fitness ($250 value)
- $100 gift card to a Sweets, Treats, & Lattes participating business of your choice.
- A pair of tickets to The Pirates of Penzance (a New York Gilbert & Sullivan Players production) at the Virginia Theatre on Thu, Mar 23 ($60 value).
- 3-month Group Fitness Membership to mLab Fitness ($250 value).
- A pair of complimentary tickets to the Downtown Wine Walk. Save the date for Apr. 8, 4-7 pm ($50 value).
**Prizes will be drawn on Tuesday, February 21**